Monday, January 02, 2006

Hi All
I went for a hibernation for quite a few months. Well here i am . Not exactly in a bang.But here none the less.
Well i was tied by in a self inflicted hiatus from my normal musings and life as a whole.
Cant attribute that to my work pressure fully. But still that was one of my main bone for contention.
So this is the time for year when we all make false promises for the new year which in most cases we know we wont stick to.
Here goes my partial list:
1. be a regular blogger ( sick lier)
2. pay more attention to healthy habbits (well this features in all my wish lists)
3.concentrate on finances(shopping spree,some place else)
4.remain a bachelor :)

so thus i end the first post of the leap year :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A person essentially help to make seriously posts I'd state.
That is the first time I frequented your website
page and up to now? I amazed with the research you made to create this
particular publish incredible. Magnificent activity!


My blog great looking lawn (www.sovtop.ru)

11:20 AM  
Anonymous nice stuff said...

this is so awesome post .

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home