Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Hi hearties
the crow n the time files straight:)
PJ maaf. It seemed just yesterday that i left for Chennai to join my new job.To day i have comfortably completed a year. So time to bring out the champange bottles and celebrate (as is the Motto of my organization Celebrating Work).
Well how much have i evolved from being a starry eyed fresher to a comfortable techie? I remember when i used to pass throught the office building i used to be awestruck.(incidentally my college n office are in the same locality ..Sector V in Salt Lake). Now i feel like "been there done that" when i enter the same building.
I have picked up the tricks of the trade and becaome a responsible techie. Self confident tot he outer world (but not so much inwardly all the times). I guess we all suffer from this syndrome @ some point or the other.
I aspire a better position , from where i can choose and do what i want to do rather than do because i am told to do. A postion which will command more respect and a fatter pay packet...enable me to buy the car i have always dreamt of.
A cabin of my own where i can call the shots and see my ideas getting translated into business.
Well a long haul i know.. but i am ready for it.So i end with a well deserved pat on my own back :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home